Thursday, March 8, 2012
What type of applications will require HD surveillance?
HD Surveillance will be required at applications-
1. Where the requirement of data storage is plenty.
2. When you require more then 2 USBs for attaching mouse, keyboard and pen drive.
3. Where you need to add more Hard disk through the eSATA port.
4. Where there is a need for mirror imaging parallel on various Hard Disks.
5. Where you need to share data in separate Hard Disk in order to avoid any data loss.
You may also Like
- Setting up Biometric Security for Office
- GSM Based Security Alarm System : The next big thing in Security
- Are metal detectors safe for pregnant women?
- Fire safety tips for your family
- Concerns about ATM Security?
- Simplify your Security with a Sim Card Based Alarm System
- Is your CCTV camera really preventing theft in your office? Find out yourself