Wanting to see your office/warehouse/manufacturing unit LIVE. So you call your System Integrator only to know that the cost of maintenance is higher than equipment itself! You are told that you will have to take a static IP connection to view CCTV Remotely. Just Because you are told and retold the same by Different vendors does make it true. There is a list of some common CCTV MYTHS and there solutions:
6 Common CCTV REMOTE VIEW MYTHS-
MYTH 1:You need an Static IP connection at the DVR end.
MYTH 2:You need a special software to view LIVE on your computer
MYTH 3:You need to enter the changing IP address of the DVR to view LIVE from any dynamic connection.
MYTH 4:You can view only one camera at one time.
MYTH 5:You can only view in your own laptop or PC.
MYTH 6:You have to pay hefty maintenance monthly cost.
Now see how the latest DISVU LIVE VIEW solution presents a completely different picture:
- Your present Dynamic connection is all it takes to view LIVE. You do not require taking the lease line or a static IP address for remote view.
- No software required to view LIVE only a simple browser like Internet explorer is required.
- No need for entering the Dynamic IP address every time you want to view LIVE. Your DVR will have a unique web-address which is username & password protected. You can access this from Internet explorer from any PC or Laptop.
- You can view through multiple view options.
- You can view these images live from anywhere in the world, and from any PC or Laptop.
- No monthly charges. You just have to pay a annual webaddress hosting charges.