Friday, March 9, 2012
What is the difference between high resolution and conventional CCTV cameras?
High resolution cameras are superior than other conventional cameras with -
Higher Horizontal Resolution of over 650 TVL by 960H CCD image sensor
Creates sharp and crystal clear images
3.High Color Reproduction
More Excellent Color Reproduction
4.ATR (Adaptive Tone Reproduction)
It helps in improving the image contrast and further improves of loss on the dark details and exposure area.
5.OSD ( On screen Display)
It helps in change of settings of the cameras.
Browse through the range of DISVU Super high resolution cameras
You may also Like
- 6 Important Tips for Comparing CCTV quotations.
- Are metal detectors safe for pregnant women?
- #securityfaqs. A new intiative by Digitals India.
- CCTV : A must Security measure
- Fire safety tips for your family
- Concerns about ATM Security?
- Advancement of technology in Security alarm system in Over 3 Decades