Saturday, February 9, 2008
Operating a metal detector is simple. Once you turn the unit on, you move slowly over the area you wish to search. In most cases, you sweep the coil (search head) back and forth over the ground in front of you. When you pass it over a target object, an audible signal occurs. More advanced metal detectors provide displays that pinpoint the type of metal it has detected and how deep in the ground the target object is located.
You may also Like
- Setting up Biometric Security for Office
- Concerns about ATM Security?
- Installing an IP Camera at home
- 6 Important Tips for Comparing CCTV quotations.
- Fire safety tips for your family
- GSM Based Security Alarm System : The next big thing in Security
- How to differentiate between genuine and fake notes.