Saturday, March 31, 2012
5 places where you need HD surveillance
1. Where the requirement of data storage is plenty.
2. When you require more than 2 USBs for attaching mouse, keyboard and pen drive.
3. Where you need to add more Hard disk through the eSATA port.
4. Where there is a need for mirror imaging parallel on various Hard Disks.
5. Where you need to share data in separate Hard Disk in order to avoid any data loss.
at 9:40 PM
You may also Like
- Setting up Biometric Security for Office
- 6 Important Tips for Comparing CCTV quotations.
- Fire safety tips for your family
- Are metal detectors safe for pregnant women?
- Is your CCTV camera really preventing theft in your office? Find out yourself
- 10 Reasons to switch to Network Surveillance with DISVU HD SDI Camera
- How to setup a remote monitoring CCTV network