- Added Security: You can easily add a low cost and highly effective tier of security.
- Eliminate Fraud: Biometric Security Systems eliminate the scope for all types of fraud including ID card Fraud, Buddy Punching and stolen or lost ID cards.
- Increase ROI: It allows significant savings in areas like Loss Prevention and Time & Attendance as the efficiency of these parameters increases significantly.
- Keep Track: With Biometrics, each individual can be linked to an event or a transaction.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Setting up Biometric Security for Office
Security systems have evolved at an amazing rate. What was considered to be an exquisite form of security or surveillance a few years ago is now commonly used in most homes and offices around the world.
But along with the advancement in security technology, criminals too seem to have evolved.
Today, it is easier than ever to break into an alarm system, forge a signature, hack a password, steal sensitive and confidential data and even forge an identity.
But what about your biological features like your fingerprints, retina scan and voice patterns? Can they also be mimicked by a potential criminal?
It’s almost foolproof. Barring voice patterns, none of the other features can be copied or hacked.
Biometric Security for Offices
Today Biometric Security has superseded all other existing forms of security and emerged as the most reliable one.
It is the most commonly used security system to screen passengers in airports in the US.
And Biometric technology is now being used across sectors where data confidentiality is crucial.
Now, it is available in the form of Biometric Door Locks and can be installed in your office.
A biometric door lock uses a multiple pattern based recognition system that analyzes fingerprint, eye, and facial features to grant access to a door.
These are features which are distinct to a person and are impossible to clone.
Advantages of a Biometric System
There are numerous advantages of switching over to a Biometric Security System for your office.
Biometric Security is the answer to a safe and secure corporate environment. Have you switched over yet?
You may also Like
- Setting up Biometric Security for Office
- 6 Important Tips for Comparing CCTV quotations.
- Fire safety tips for your family
- Are metal detectors safe for pregnant women?
- Is your CCTV camera really preventing theft in your office? Find out yourself
- 10 Reasons to switch to Network Surveillance with DISVU HD SDI Camera
- How to setup a remote monitoring CCTV network