Friday, February 26, 2010
Each year, small- medium enterprises lose lots of money to theft damages and fire, but this could be prevented with the installation of DIGITALS cost effective electronic security and surveillance systems.
We at DIGITALS understand the security needs of SME. We highly recommend following Security solutions for SME
SECURE YOUR PREMISES
From possible theft, break-in, forceful entry and Fire. Choose from our range of Security and Fire alarm panel, Sensors and Detector and Auto Diallers. You can also keep a check on Guards using our Guard Monitoring systems.
SECURE YOUR ENTRANCE/EXITS
Safeguard your entrances with Metal Detectors, Employ access control system to ensure that employees only access.
MONITOR YOUR OFFICES/MANUFACTURING UNIT/WAREHOUSES REMOTELY
Through CCTV systems have a complete control of important locations. Monitor your business from anywhere in the world.
PROVIDE AUTHORISED ACCESS TO RESTRICTED AREA
Restrict employee access to key areas like manager cabins, server rooms, warehouse, production unit.
IMPROVE STAFF EFFECIENCY
Create professional working environment with the aid of Time attendance and payroll software.
EFFECTIVE VISITOR MANAGEMENT
Record Visitor information, authorise visitor entry in a more effective way using our VISITOR MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
EMPLOY A RESPONSE METHOD
In case of a security breach or fire, the system should send auto response messages to concern personnels. You can opt for New Generation alarm system- Guard MC+ with CMS and autodialler facility.
SAFEGUARD YOUR ASSETS.
Protect your goods, equipments and machineries from theft, fire and damage with our complete range of fire alarm and security alarm system.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We follow three key strategies - BEST QUALITY, HONEST PRICING and FRIENDLY ADVICE
Customized and Cost effective solution
Get a complete security and surveillance solution under one roof. Our Security experts will suggest you the best tailor-made solution for your organization.
Peace of Mind
Rest assured of the quality, warranty and after sales service of your investment. DIGITALS has unmatched experience of 27 years in handling many prestigious project across India.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
The Fire accident at Carlton Towers is an Eye-opener for us all. We need to educate ourselves for fire safety and crisis scenario. One of the reasons for the spread of fire could be late response time. Please follow these general safety tips in case of fire-
- Do Not Use Lift in the Case of Fire.
- Always open the doors and window to let the smoke out. Suffocation results in more death than fire.
- Always be aware of emergency exits before hand which can help you in escaping in case of fire. If you find that the emergency exits are barred or blocked contact the building management immediately.
- If you hear a fire alarm sound, immediately leave the building. Don't go back until the fire department has said it is safe to return.
- The society should educate the resident about fire exits, alerting other residents in case of fire. Such sessions should also be practiced.
- Smoke detectors and Heat Sensors
There devices can sense smoke and alert the fire alarm panel in case of fire which then raises an alarm.
- Manual Call Points
These have a thin glass cover which can be broken by the attached hammer to raise an alarm in case of fire. These should be installed at all accessible points- near entry and exit so that the occupants can alert others on citing Fire or Smoke.
- Master Guard Auto Dialer
This device is used to send pre-recorded alert messages to 10 emergency numbers in case the alarm is triggered. On detection of Fire, the local fire department, police station, ambulance can be notified of the accident. hence, reducing the response time and a better crisis management situation.
- External Speaker and hooters
- Fire alarm should be in the working condition and serviced regularly.
About Digitals India Fire Safety Solution:
Digitals India offers Fire alarm system and Integrated Alarm System which are ERTL tested and completely reliable to deal with emergency situations. Our system installed at more than 12,000 Bank Branches across India have successfully detected early fires, intrusion and robberies. There products are developed and Manufactured by Digitals India at Nodia, UP.
For more information please contact 022-42643775 or mail us at email@example.com
Monday, February 1, 2010
Wanting to see your office/warehouse/manufacturing unit LIVE. So you call your System Integrator only to know that the cost of maintenance is higher than equipment itself! You are told that you will have to take a static IP connection to view CCTV Remotely. Just Because you are told and retold the same by Different vendors does make it true. There is a list of some common CCTV MYTHS and there solutions:
6 Common CCTV REMOTE VIEW MYTHS-
MYTH 1:You need an Static IP connection at the DVR end.
MYTH 2:You need a special software to view LIVE on your computer
MYTH 3:You need to enter the changing IP address of the DVR to view LIVE from any dynamic connection.
MYTH 4:You can view only one camera at one time.
MYTH 5:You can only view in your own laptop or PC.
MYTH 6:You have to pay hefty maintenance monthly cost.
Now see how the latest DISVU LIVE VIEW solution presents a completely different picture:
- Your present Dynamic connection is all it takes to view LIVE. You do not require taking the lease line or a static IP address for remote view.
- No software required to view LIVE only a simple browser like Internet explorer is required.
- No need for entering the Dynamic IP address every time you want to view LIVE. Your DVR will have a unique web-address which is username & password protected. You can access this from Internet explorer from any PC or Laptop.
- You can view through multiple view options.
- You can view these images live from anywhere in the world, and from any PC or Laptop.
- No monthly charges. You just have to pay a annual webaddress hosting charges.
CONTACT US TODAY at 022-42643775 AND YOU SAVE UPTO Rs 4000 ON STATIC IP CHARGES.
Also available DISVU CCTV KITS****