Friday, July 12, 2013
Its always better to be safe than sorry. Take these simple steps to prevent injuries caused by fire and burns.
1. Install smoke detectors on each floor just outside sleeping areas and outside the kitchen
2. Keep a dry chemical extinquisher in the kitchen
3. Put antiscald devices for your showers, bathtub and sinks. They stop waterflow when the temperature exceeds 49 degrees
4. Put electric shock covers on all sockets to prevent children from shock
5. Replace worn off cords. Tightly tape any joins and extension cords. Do not run them under rugs.
6. Do not smoke in the house.
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Statistics alone are testimony to the fact that burglaries and intrusion attempts are significantly lower in homes that are protected with Alarm systems.
Even the attempts which are made are more likely to be thwarted.
And unlike the past when Home security was considered to be exclusively made for the rich and famous, today they are cost effective and most homes rely on them.
So how can you set up a home alarm system? What all are the factors that you need to consider? Let’s take a quick look.
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
A 4 year old molested in the moving bus in Mumbai has hit the headlines of all leading Indian newspapers.
Serious questions have been posed by parents regarding safety of their kids to the school.
Here is our recommendations on ensuring Student safety in buses using an advance GPS based CCTV solution.
You may also Like
- Setting up Biometric Security for Office
- Establishment Day of Pachimi UP Sanyukt Vyapar Mandal
- Security Systems to Protect Elders at Home
- How to setup a remote monitoring CCTV network
- Installing an IP Camera at home
- GSM Based Security Alarm System : The next big thing in Security
- 6 CCTV Remote view myth busted!