The advancement in the technology have evolved over the years by understanding the needs and threats for organizations. A business owner (out of ignorance or cutting expenses) should not compromise on Security of their organizations. In a broader picture, a properly implemented security system will reduce cost of man guarding and prevent losses by raw material theft, robberies, secret leak etc.
These are the prime areas of implementing a security system-
1) Premises- You may need fencing, site surveillance CCTV, patrolling guards, etc.
2) Entrances and exits- You may need to monitoring exits or entrances with CCTV. Install metal detectors or door alarms.
3) Authorized Entry- An access control system for employees according to hierarchy levels. Issuing of access control cards will also help in attendance at main entrances.
4) screening- at production units, where the employees handle raw material.
5) Response method- installing security or fire alarms, emergency security dialer which can automatically call and inform 10 telephones numbers when the alarm is triggered.
For a more comprehensive need and detailing of a customized system for your company. Contact