Sunday, July 8, 2012
Picture this. A burglar or an intruder tries to hijack a car in a parking lot. Thankfully, you have got a CCTV Surveillance System installed.
But just as the CCTV security camera is about to capture his face, there is a flashing glare from the windshield of a passing car and all that the camera records is a blurred shadow.
This is a common problem with normal CCTV cameras that are installed in places that have varying light conditions.
You may also Like
- Establishment Day of Pachimi UP Sanyukt Vyapar Mandal
- Are metal detectors safe for pregnant women?
- 6 Important Tips for Comparing CCTV quotations.
- Metal Detector- uses and features
- Fire safety tips for your family
- Your CCTV and its eye: the Lens
- Simplify your Security with a Sim Card Based Alarm System