Sunday, July 8, 2012
Picture this. A burglar or an intruder tries to hijack a car in a parking lot. Thankfully, you have got a CCTV Surveillance System installed.
But just as the CCTV security camera is about to capture his face, there is a flashing glare from the windshield of a passing car and all that the camera records is a blurred shadow.
This is a common problem with normal CCTV cameras that are installed in places that have varying light conditions.
You may also Like
- Setting up Biometric Security for Office
- Concerns about ATM Security?
- Installing an IP Camera at home
- 6 Important Tips for Comparing CCTV quotations.
- Fire safety tips for your family
- GSM Based Security Alarm System : The next big thing in Security
- How to differentiate between genuine and fake notes.