- It is a mix of surveillance and GPS which is the most effective way to track a moving vehicle.
- It is compact and can be installed without causing major repairs in the vehicle.
- The cameras have a front view angle and a rear view angle which always enable a 120 degree view.
- The cameras are equipped with a distress record mode in which they automatically start recording when a sudden shock is detected.
- This data will remain intact and will not be overwritten.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Track Vehicles with the new DISVU GPS DVR
The need for surveillance on the move has become apparent with an increase in crime rates in moving vehicles like freight forwarding vans, vehicles serving BPOs , schools, Cash Vans for ATM s and more.
Horrific stories of theft, rape and kidnappings are commonplace and most of these crimes have been committed en route a journey in a vehicle.
Monitoring on the Move
GPS technology offered some respite because a vehicle could be tracked throughout the journey. But it still wasn’t efficient enough because the inside of the vehicle could not be monitored.
But with the new DISVU GPS DVR, one can both track a vehicle as well as monitor the inside of the vehicle.
The system encompasses of one 4-channel DVR and 4 analog cameras which are hidden in the vehicle. The cameras capture the different parts of the vehicle and the data is stored in the DVR.
The DISVU GPS DVR can store up to 72 hours of recorded data which is stored in the AVI format. Once the vehicle reaches its destination, the data can be downloaded via a USB port and played on any standard computer system.
The Benefits of Mobile Monitoring
The perfect Crime Deterrent
The GPS based surveillance system is the perfect crime deterrent across sectors. Be it banking, retail, finance, education or corporate, each one can benefit from the DISVU GPS DVR.
Here is the link to demo of GPS Based surveillance solution by Digitals
You may also Like
- Setting up Biometric Security for Office
- Security Systems to Protect Elders at Home
- GSM Based Security Alarm System : The next big thing in Security
- 6 CCTV Remote view myth busted!
- Installing an IP Camera at home
- How to setup a remote monitoring CCTV network
- Only CCTV not enough for security of premises.