Its always better to be safe than sorry. Take these simple steps to prevent injuries caused by fire and burns.
1. Install smoke detectors on each floor just outside sleeping areas and outside the kitchen
2. Keep a dry chemical extinquisher in the kitchen
3. Put antiscald devices for your showers, bathtub and sinks. They stop waterflow when the temperature exceeds 49 degrees
4. Put electric shock covers on all sockets to prevent children from shock
5. Replace worn off cords. Tightly tape any joins and extension cords. Do not run them under rugs.
6. Do not smoke in the house.