Saturday, February 9, 2008
How to use a Hand held Metal detector
Operating a metal detector is simple. Once you turn the unit on, you move slowly over the area you wish to search. In most cases, you sweep the coil (search head) back and forth over the ground in front of you. When you pass it over a target object, an audible signal occurs. More advanced metal detectors provide displays that pinpoint the type of metal it has detected and how deep in the ground the target object is located.
You may also Like
- Digitals Launches New Six Zone Door Frame Metal Detector with Cordless Remote
- 6 Important Tips for Comparing CCTV quotations.
- Are metal detectors safe for pregnant women?
- ATMs: All Time money for Fraudsters?
- Fire safety tips for your family
- BFSI 3rd CTO Summit
- GSM Based Security Alarm System : The next big thing in Security