Saturday, February 9, 2008
How to use a Hand held Metal detector
Operating a metal detector is simple. Once you turn the unit on, you move slowly over the area you wish to search. In most cases, you sweep the coil (search head) back and forth over the ground in front of you. When you pass it over a target object, an audible signal occurs. More advanced metal detectors provide displays that pinpoint the type of metal it has detected and how deep in the ground the target object is located.
You may also Like
- How to differentiate between genuine and fake notes.
- 6 Important Tips for Comparing CCTV quotations.
- Are metal detectors safe for pregnant women?
- Advancement of technology in Security alarm system in Over 3 Decades
- Installing an IP Camera at home
- Fire safety tips for your family
- Metal Detector- uses and features