Saturday, February 9, 2008
How to use a Hand held Metal detector
Operating a metal detector is simple. Once you turn the unit on, you move slowly over the area you wish to search. In most cases, you sweep the coil (search head) back and forth over the ground in front of you. When you pass it over a target object, an audible signal occurs. More advanced metal detectors provide displays that pinpoint the type of metal it has detected and how deep in the ground the target object is located.
You may also Like
- Are metal detectors safe for pregnant women?
- 6 Important Tips for Comparing CCTV quotations.
- Fire safety tips for your family
- Establishment Day of Pachimi UP Sanyukt Vyapar Mandal
- Metal Detector- uses and features
- Only CCTV not enough for security of premises.
- Watch out, you may be holding a fake note.